Alliance of Psychoanalytic Schools
More than 20 years ago, under the leadership of then-Director Robert Furman, Hanna Perkins began hosting an annual symposium of professional colleagues from around the world to learn of our work with children and families. As was Dr. Furman’s hope, the event inspired the development of other schools with a similar approach. Several years ago representatives from those schools formed an alliance to share their work and experiences could be shared and so others might be similarly inspired.
Hanna Perkins is proud of its status as a charter member of the Alliance of Psychoanalytic Schools (APS). We invite our website readers to contact the links below to learn more about our “sister” organizations.
- The Lucy Daniels Center for Early Childhood
- The Allen Creek Preschool
- New School on the Heights
- The Jenny Waelder-Hall Center for Children
- The Pacella Parent Child Center
- Walnut Lake Preschool
- The Engel School
- Little Missionary’s Day Nursery
- The Studio School
- Lindsley Park Community School
Invest in Children
Invest in Children is Cuyahoga County’s early childhood system which focuses on four areas:
- Effective Parents and Families
- Safe and Healthy Children
- Children Prepared for School
- A Community Committed to Children
Hanna Perkins provides consultation services to Child Care Centers and Family child Care Homes under the auspices of Invest In Children and Starting Point for Child Care and Early Education‘s Special Needs Child Care Program.
Return to the overview about us, or get more information about: