19910 Malvern Road
Shaker Heights, Ohio 44122
Position title: Administrative Assistant
Date of Posting: March 5, 2020. Applications accepted until the position is filled
Supervised by: Director of Finance and Human Resources
Persons supervising: N/A
Status: Part-time, hourly position working hours 2 pm-6 pm Monday thru Friday
Reporting to the Director of Finance and Human Resources the Administrative Assistant provides front desk coverage to welcome visitors to the building, administrative support to the finance office and development office.
• Provides front desk coverage.
• Answers all incoming calls in a timely manner and transfers calls appropriately
• Displays professionalism when welcoming visitors.
• Displays competence in the operation of the phone system and security system.
• Provides administrative support to the Director of Finance and Human Resources.
• Receive initial Hadden Clinic patient intake phone calls and records basic demographic information.
• Enters and scans all new Hadden Clinic patient information into Advanced MD.
• Provides administrative support to the Director of Development.
• Enters information regarding gifts into the donor data base, Raiser’s Edge.
• Prepares the gift acknowledgement letters within 2 business days of receipt of the gift
Excellent written and verbal communication skills; proficient in MS Outlook, WORD, and Excel.
1 -3 years of administrative assistant experience
Administrative Assistant will frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Please forward COVER LETTER and RESUME to email@example.com
Hanna Perkins Center for Child Development is an Equal Opportunity Employer