Hanna Perkins Center for Child Development has received two challenge gifts that will double contributions between now and June 30. If you make donations to non-profit organizations that provide hands-on service to local children and families, please consider making a gift now.
Two anonymous donors have promised to match every new gift we receive up to a total of $7,500 each. These gifts are providing us with a new and exciting opportunity to raise supplemental funds for our general operating budget in the last few months of our fiscal year.
For 65 years, Hanna Perkins has supported health social-emotional development in children for success in school and life. We do this through:
- Hanna Perkins School – a small, highly individualized learning environment offering preschool, kindergarten and parent-toddler groups;
- Hadden Clinic, offering therapeutic mental health services to children and adolescents, and mothers struggline with postpartum depression;
- Programming to offer parenting support and consultation;
- Professional training for early learning educators, social workers and others who work with children on a regular basis;
- Consulting and training with early learning centers, schools, social service agencies and other institutions that work with children.
We’re innovating every day. New programs include Exploring Potentials in Children – a classroom that prepares young children with Autism Spectrum Disorders for a mainstream education; and My Mad Feelings – a one-of-a-kind program that works with children as young as 4 to head off bullying before it begins.
Your gift has immediate impact right here in Northeast Ohio. It provides important funding for all of these programs, as well as scholarships that allow families in need to access our services at a cost they can afford.
Your donations can be accepted by mail or online. For more information, click here and give before June 30, and your gift will be doubled.
If you have any questions about the challenge, contact our Beth Watson in the Development Office at 216.929.0198 or email@example.com.
Thank you. Your support is greatly appreciated.