Addressing the developmental impact on children
An affordable 1-day continuing education conference for:
- Early Childhood Education professionals
- Social workers, therapists and counselors
- Looking out for the best interest of the kids is an important goal in any divorce, but it’s easier said than done. Whether you’re going through your own divorce or working with others, this one-day conference will provide important understanding of the developmental disruptions children experience during divorce, and help you anticipate and address them.
Separate tracks for:
- Early Childhood Educators
- Social Workers, Therapists & Counselors