FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
For more information:
Bob Rosenbaum, marketing/communications
Hannah Perkins Center for Child Development launches new website
Oct. 1, 2018
SHAKER HEIGHTS – Hanna Perkins Center has launched a new version of its website: www.hannaperkins.org.
Updates incorporate advances in website technology since the previous version was launched in 2013; and also strive to provide visitors with a more user-friendly experience.
The website incorporates new visual branding that Hanna Perkins implemented in 2017. It makes use of “mega menus” to improve navigation for the different audiences Hanna Perkins serves, and provides clearer communication of the range of programs and services offered.
It’s also mobile-responsive for use on tablets and smart phones; and is secured through https – which encrypts information exchanged between the website and its users.
“As Hanna Perkins has evolved, we outgrew the organizational structure of the old website,” said CEO Karen Baer. “The new site provides important technology and security upgrades, and it’s been re-thought to make it easier for people to understand the work we do.”
About Hanna Perkins
Since 1951, The Hanna Perkins Center for Child Development has partnered with parents and professionals to help children understand, communicate and manage their feelings for success in school and life. Located in the historic renovation of the former Malvern School in Shaker Heights, Hanna Perkins provides these services:
- Hanna Perkins School: State-chartered kindergarten, preschool, parent/toddler program and EPIC Early Learning for children with Autism Spectrum Disorders.
- Hadden Clinic for Children & Families: Mental health assessment, counseling and therapy from birth to 18, and for new moms struggling with postpartum depression.
- Consultation and training with other schools and early learning centers.
- Continuing education for early learning educators, child care workers, social workers, mental health professionals and others who work with children on a daily basis.
- Child psychoanalytic training: An official training program of the American Psychoanalytic Association, conducted in cooperation with the Cleveland Psychoanalytic Center.
- Web: www.hannaperkins.org
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/hannaperkinsschool
- Twitter: @hannaperkinsctr
- The HP Way: https://hannaperkins.org/the-hp-way/