FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
For more information:
Karen Baer, CEO
Stacey Kramer is appointed Director of Finance & Human Resources
at Hanna Perkins Center for Child Development
Thursday, Aug. 10, 2018
SHAKER HEIGHTS – Hanna Perkins Center has announced the appointment of Stacey Kramer as Director of Finance & Human Resource.
In her role, Kramer will oversee the non-profit agency’s financial and staffing operations, as well as billing and insurance reimbursement functions for services provided through the Hadden Clinic.
Kramer arrives with well-rounded experience. Her most recent role was controller for a national restaurant chain based in Northeast Ohio. But she has extensive experience with non-profit, health-care and mental-health organizations, including service as controller for a community hospital; vice president of finance and business for Trillium Family Solutions, a mental-healthcare provider based in Canton; and director of finance and human relations for Goodwill Industries of Wayne & Holmes Counties.
“We’re excited to have Stacey on the team,” said Hanna Perkins CEO Karen Baer. “With her background and service orientation, she’s going to provide the expertise an agency like ours requires to in today’s environment.”
Kramer holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Ashland University. She started at Hanna Perkins in late July.
About Hanna Perkins
Since 1951, The Hanna Perkins Center for Child Development has partnered with parents and professionals to help children understand, communicate and manage their feelings for success in school and life. Located in the historic renovation of the former Malvern School in Shaker Heights, Hanna Perkins provides these services:
- Hanna Perkins School: State-chartered kindergarten, preschool, parent/toddler program and EPIC Early Learning for children with autism Autism Spectrum Disorders.
- Hadden Clinic for Children & Families: Mental health assessment, counseling and therapy from birth to 18, and for new moms struggling with postpartum depression.
- Consultation and training with other schools and early learning centers.
- Continuing education for early learning educators, child care workers, social workers, mental health professionals and others who work with children on a daily basis.
- Child psychoanalytic training: An official training program of the American Psychoanalytic Association, conducted in cooperation with the Cleveland Psychoanalytic Center.
- Web: www.hannaperkins.org
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/hannaperkinsschool
- Twitter: @hannaperkinsctr
- The HP Way: https://hannaperkins.org/the-hp-way/